Sunday 1 January 2012

REFLECTION!

This photo below I think will always be on of my favourites, purely because of the delicious simplicity of it, and the fact that I adore tic tacs. My boyfriend had an awesome photoshop idea which one day we will do, so I can post it on here and show you all.

I simply isolated the colour in photoshop to edit this photo, which is sadly one of the main things I can do on photoshop. I always tell myself I'm going to be geeky-er and learn more, but I never do.

The inspiration to take this came from nowhere, just a bunch of tic tacs lying on my kitchen work top which thankfully has an awesome reflection. And when I take this blog further, it might unravel that I have a little obsession with reflections, and that I actually did a whole art module on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment