Sunday 1 January 2012

Hello There!

Here goes my second attempt to try and post something...


I thought I would make a blog for the simple fact that I need to show off my photography in a better way than flickr. There will also be some probable day to day insights on my life, so here goes...


I'm Brodie Star Weatherill, a dedicated photographer from Wolverhampton at the age of 17 (18 in 14 days).   I have been doing photography as a hobby now for four years, and only early last year did I start to take it seriously. I am very keen to per-sue a career in photography when I leave sixth form at the end of this year, which will include mainly weddings, events and portfolio shoots. Any advice with this is never taken a miss! This blog will just be full of my photography, so feel free to comment on what you think of them. I am currently doing art, dance and general studies at a level, but going to university has never been an option for me as I dislike school and don't feel that it would help me too much in what I want to do. 


Here is my flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/brodiestarphotography/


I hope you enjoy my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment