Wednesday 4 January 2012

Natural Beauty

Here is a portfolio shoot I did of my beautiful friend Naomi. For this shoot I worked with a semi-Professional photographer called John Coyle. He has taught me an awful lot about compositional ideas, and studio lighting. This shoot was set outside a church in penn. We chose this area because as you can see it has some beautiful back drops, especially this first photo with the detailed wooden gate. For some of these photos I borrowed Johns canon 70-300mm F/2.8 to get the composition correct, and to really look more beastly. Yep, I'm so professional... Well, I do try to be.
I have more photos from this shoot up on my facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brodie-Star-Photography/123944077684221


                                           




No comments:

Post a Comment